I know it has been a while since I have posted but we have been busy! Since Thanksgiving we have several viruses going through our house. The worse one being the common cold which to Mikey & Lily it turned to Bronciolitis. With out going into detail I will say we are on the mend and feeling much better ( 2 weeks later). I want to say Thanks to my mom for helping me so much and to my BFF MN for helping me at TCH with Lily & bringing us home. THANKS!
I know I have promised the Family photo and I will deliver as soon as I find my disc. Most of you got a Christmas card in the mail and if you didn't let me know and I will send one.
I will post Christmas photos soon. Eddie and I loved watching all 4 on Christmas morning. What a day that was... we are still trying to pick up the mess! I will post about it soon.
Take Care,
Laura
How to Handle Homework?
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment