Sunday, January 4, 2009

Monster Jam!

I guess every father of young boys feels the need to take his sons to the Monster Jam. I guess this was this case when Eddie bought tickets for the event but instead of just buying 3 tickets he bought 4. So I was the lucky fourth person! Since he bought the tickets I thought I could get out of it and hopefully have Eddie invite one of his friends to the event instead of me having to go. Well after much discussion I joined 3 of my 4 favorite guys at the Monster Jam. It was a long drive to the Reliant traffic was horrible and a very loud night of engines. In some of the pics you can see the boys in there fashionable ear plugs. I will have to say I got lots of laughs from these crazy Big trucks jumping over ambulances and dirt hills. I think the whole goal of the event was to see who could flip there Monster Truck. Eddie said once we saw a truck flip then we could leave. Well it wasn't until about 9:50 pm that this happened. After that we got up from our seats as the Beloved Grave Digger was making his run in the Freestyle portion of the show. So we watched this crazy truck from the top of the stairs on our way out. This truck was CRAZY! It ended up on a pile of ambulances & vans and couldn't get down. It was tooo funny! We rushed out after his performance and as we were loading the truck we heard a lady say, " I know you"! I turned to see our beloved Pediatrician Dr. T. She was there with her 2 boys and husband too. We took a quick pic of her and off we went to try to beat the traffic out of the stadium. I will have to say I had my doubts about the who event but I guess it was worth seeing my 2 oldest having a great time and joining the crowds in cheering for these Monster Trucks!

















No comments: