Well there is always things going on around here and this afternoon was no exception. I started to have sharp chest pains which hurt really bad. So I called Eddie and got a hold of my mom and she rushed over. Long story short I was taken by Ambulance to North Cypress ER with initial blood pressure being 150/110 which is really high. After blood work, oxygen, and chest x-ray everything turned out ok or lets just say they found nothing wrong with me at this time all of the bad things have been ruled out. They can't determine the source of the pain so they just gave me anti inflammatory drugs and said follow up with your primary care. SO with Eddie riding with me in the ambulance our wonderful friend MN came to pick us up. Thanks MN! You are AWESOME! Thank heavens nothing is seriously wrong of course we can say I am a little stressed out. I have had all 4 at home all being sick and getting sick myself. So it will be a nice weekend b/c our floors are being installed on Friday and through the weekend with the carpet people coming on Monday. So I will have nothing to do except play and love on all of my kids. I am counting my blessings that nothing was wrong and praying nothing like this happens again.
Thanks to all of my neighbors that came by and were concerned y'all are great!! We really appreciate it!
Laura
Oh- Eddie just thinks I had to one up him! B/c he was in the ER a few weeks ago with chest pain and they said he has plurisy(Sp)? He is doing better now. Baby thanks for be so great we Love you!
How to Handle Homework?
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment