I think I was okay up until this point I was just looking at my one true media videos that I have created of all of the boys First Days of school and it makes me so sad that another year is upon us. My eyes are tearing up thinking that I am going to send my sweet baby boy Carter to Kindergarten in the morning. It was just like yesterday that he was born he has been a mommies boy for so long. I have spent the past 5 1/2 years with him watching him grow and change and I knew this day was coming and I have been excited for him but now I don't feel as excited as I was. I am a little sad I know this will pass and I know he is ready I just think it is a natural mommy thing to have these feelings. As for Chase he walked in about 9:15 to tell me that he couldn't fall asleep and that he had already counted 100 sheep and 100 dogs. So after a minute of talking to me and me loving on him he was able to go to sleep. He is now showing signs of nervousness which is natural. As for Carter I don't think he really realizes that he is going without mom or dad to school. What am I going to do when Mikey and Lily head off the Kindergarten? I don't want to think about it!
So Happy First Day to everyone and look for the first day of school videos tomorrow.
How to Handle Homework?
13 years ago










1 comment:
The boys will both be fine...and so will you! Hope all goes well for them both today! :)
Post a Comment