Well it has been a long time again since I have last posted. Keeping us with 4 energized kids takes all I have and more. We had a fabulous Christmas with the Kids and thankfully Eddie was home with us for 2 weeks. I am getting things ready for the boys to return to school and me and the twins to get our schedules back. This break has been eventful for us I under went a minor surgical procedure and hopefully it will solve all of my girl problems. Eddie was a huge help in taking care of all 4 and taking them back and forth to the Dr. while I recovered. My great BFF was also wonderful she brought Dinner over the first night and even took the boys to the movies the next day! Thanks Nichols for all of you help we appreciate it so much! So I am geared up to Organize our house as one of my many resolutions. I am going to start with the laundry room and work my way through every closet and then every cabinet until I am finished. We have been in our house for 9 1/2 years and I am sure there is lots of stuff that I need to get rid of.
Happy NEW YEAR!
How to Handle Homework?
13 years ago










1 comment:
I did that while I was on maternity leave with Olivia. Its hard, but so worth it. Now everything has its place.
Post a Comment