skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When Dad is in Charge
When dad is in charge you never know what can happen. I walked into the boys bedroom and I find my pretty princess with boxer shorts over her sleeper and sitting in the middle of the airplane geo track set up. Dad let Carter put boxers on Lily and even helped him get them on her. Carter wanted her to be like the boys. She better not grow up to be a tom boy. If she does she will be playing in dirt and wearing a bow!
So this is what happens when Mom is in charge... which is most of the time. Ms. Lily Kate sporting her Valentine's Bow and attire. Yes, MN I know you are saying OMG that bow is bigger than her head! Indeed it is and she better not touch it!

When Dad is in charge
2 comments:
Awww-too cute! Is that one of my girls' pjs, it looks so familiar!?
:)Caralyn
Holy cow that is one huge bow!! :)
Too cute!
Post a Comment