Saturday, March 28, 2009

Play Ball!

Today was one of those busy busy days. We were all up at 6 am to get ready for our first opening day parade for our Baseball league and yes all 6 of us were dressed and in the car by 6:45. Oh did I mention it was freezing outside this morning and the boys were riding in truck and Chase was lucky enough to ride in a antique fire truck. So I dropped everyone off and ran into Kaylyn and Ronnie and Mr. Carson we found a spot on the parade route and waited to see our All Stars go by. It was so much fun and and the boys had a blast. We came home briefly before we headed back for our first games. Both boys had games at the same time so we tag teamed it this time. From what I hear Chase has a great team and they did really well. Carter is still confused on how to play baseball and ran to second base when he hit one ball and then another time he ran from first then ran to second but b/c the player on second didn't run Carter ran back to first. Poor baby he was so confused! He finally got the hang of it. He never had a scrimmage game to practice so this was the teams first time one the field together. We are hoping next week will be better for everyone. Next week Chase's team will play Carter's team and Grandpa (Eddie's dad), Grammie (my mom) and Aunt Jennifer all might make it out to watch. As for pictures I haven't uploaded all 534 yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

Party planning. Well I have been planning Mikey & Lily's 1st Birthday for about the last 4 months. I have all of the goodie bags together and most of the decorations. Eddie and I just decided on what we are eating and the time. I will order the cake from Theme Cakes by Traci and Mrs. SL will be helping me with AWESOME invitations. More to come on the plans and details.

No comments: