Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where do I start?

Well I have been meaning to blog for a while now but I can't catch my breath with all of the things going on. I have over 350 pictures on my camera from Spring break and all of the activities we did. Like the rodeo, chuck e cheese and the park to name a few.

We just returned from a quick trip to Alabama. On Sunday we found out that Eddie's Grandmother, Lillian Rucker, went to be with Jesus. So we packed up the truck Carter and the twins joined us on our journey to Alabama (13 1/2 hour drive). Chase had to stay behind b/c with him missing so much school b/c of the flu we decided that he need to stay at home. Grammie (my mom) kept him for us. Chase had a blast and wants to spend the night with her all of the time. That makes me feels so good that in my absence he has someone that he really loves and trust but we were so sad leaving him so I am sooo happy to be home. We left at 10 pm Monday night and the babies and Carter slept 11 hours of the trip Yeah! On the way home today we left at 4:15 am and arrived home right in time to get Chase off the bus. Again the babies and Carter did Great!! They adjusted great to all of the new faces and we were so happy that we were able to celebrate Grammies life.
We stayed with Eddie's cousin Belinda and her lovely family she too has 3 boys and 1 girl and they are all so sweet. She opened her home so graciously to us. Thanks Belinda & Brian for helping with the babies and letting us stay with you. We also spent time with Eddie's Aunt, Uncle, sister Jennifer, Grandpa and Gran and his other cousin Brannan and his sweet Family they have 2 boys and 1 girl.
We had a great visit in the short time we were there but we are so glad we were able to make it.
I have lots more to share but this is all for now. We are headed to bed to get some much needed rest.
Pictures to come.

Laura

No comments: