Friday, May 15, 2009

Almost...A year ago today.

A year ago today I was so nervous and yet so excited that in less than 24 hours I would be meeting my TWIN babies for the first time. So much was going through my head at that time. Would they be ok?
how would the delivery go?
What about Chase and Carter ?
I had to make sure every detail was tended to before I was able to leave my home to greet my two new blessings.


Never in a million years did I imagine that I would be a mommy of 4.

FOUR!

I love each one so much and so differently. My heart wells up because of the amount of love I feel for each one of them.

So in less than 24 hours my babies will celebrate there First Birthday! I can't believe it! I have been preparing for this day for months now and it is finally here.
How did we make it?
Well let's just say that Eddie and I are so blessed to have the friends and family that have helped us get through this year. So here are a few thank yous!


First my mom, Rita. SHE is AWESOME! She helped before the twins were born and rarely does a day go by that she doesn't come and check in to see what she calls her "BABIES". She is the best mother anyone could ever have. She has given herself to me and my siblings and to all of her 11 grandchildren. Eddie and I have gone out more this past year than we have since Chase was born all thanks to my mom who will come over and take over running my household for Eddie and I to get some time away. Thanks MOM!

Next I would like to thank NICHOLS. She is the Greatest friend anyone could ever ask for. She was at my bedside soon after the Twins were born and through that whole entire weekend. She put everything aside to be with me during what was a special yet difficult time. She visited Mikey in the NICU when Eddie was with the boys. She sat for hours keeping me company and helping me to remember to ask certain questions. She was my eyes, ears and hands when Eddie wasn't around b/c I of course was in pain and in bed from my c-section. She was the one who went shopping for Lily Kate's First bow b/c I forgot to get Lily a bow. She loves all of my children so much and they all Love her to. Carter calls her the Nice Aunt Chell! She has been such a great encourager, supporter and friend to me during this past year. Thanks NICHOLS for your Friendship and Love! Oh and I forgot to mention that her and Mr. R are the babies Godparents.


Lastly I would like to thank my Husband Eddie he has been the best supporter, encourager and Father EVER! It was like starting over for him but we have made it through the first year. He has given us everything we could ever want and more. He works so hard for our family. Thank you Eddie for everything! We love you more than you will ever know!


So stay tuned for tomorrows post. It will have our First Birthday Pics and so much more.


Laura

No comments: