Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Modge Podge of Stuff

Today was a fun day of shopping with Grammie for Birthday gifts for Mikey and Lily and then home after we picked Carter up from school so the photographer could come and take the babies First Birthday Pics. Lily is a camera hog!! & Mikey kind of freaked out when she started taking pics of him. Luckily grammie came to help corral my 2 loves and after an hour and 580 pictures later we were done. I know we had to get a few good pics. Hopefully I will have access to the good ones tomorrow. I am super excited b/c the count down is on only 10 days left until my babies turn ONE! Can you believe it?

Everything is done all we have to do is wait!

This is me taking pics of Mikey in his Birthday Outfit


This is Cute Carter already for his t-ball game. He is so stinking cute!


This is our sweet Friend Miss M and Lily Kate
Miss M spent some time with the Rucker's while her mom was visiting Uncle M's new baby Girl.

This is the DramaQueen



Laura

1 comment:

Caralyn said...

CUTE!!! Can't wait to see the birthday pics...
Speaking of which, I still don't see the post about the birthday bash for Kris......
Had fun tonight...it was great to see you!