Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's 1:25 AM....

It's hard to find words at 1:25 AM. Yes, I am wide awake not able to sleep b/c my sweet Eddie is out of town. My precious angels have been fast asleep for a while now and I am done facebook stalking, checking my blogs and emails. So I decided to make a short post.
We have been having a great summer. The kids or lets just say older boys are trying me a little more than normal and like a good (sort of good mom ) mom I am trying to stay consistent with disipline. Very hard but still trying.

Summer is here and so here are some pics of my ANGELS...Sort of.
Truly sent from above. Mikey is all smiles and is just the sweetest mild tempered baby ever. I could just kiss his cheeks all day.
Princess Lily Kate is truly our Drama Mama. We wouldn't have it any other way. She is walking and even at times running. What a big Girl!

Chase and Carter
These two are partners in crime.




Chase blowing out his candles on his 7th Birthday.
Party pics to come after Saturday.





No comments: