Well, while I am >torturing my babies by making them take an unscheduled nap b/c our day has been off from the start I decided to write a short post about how our day has gone.
Not much excitement here. We went for donuts at Shipley's all by 9:30am. I even called Eddie to let him know that all of us were up and in the car on our way to get breakfast. Ideally I would love to sleep so our day was off to a later that usual start and the babies were still in Pj's. They did have clean diapers.
We will quickly figure out what our schedule will be like this summer. The days of my babies sleeping so peacefully are gone we will blow and go as some say with fun filled eventful days. Or just maybe a day hanging out with our Favorite Friends Nichols and M. Probably attempting to figure out how to do some unforsaken "Craft". I will have to admit I have been buying stuff for us to do with our lovely children. I will be sure to post our finished creations.
Heck we might even attempt a trip to the beach! I am sure Nichols just peed in her pants or she is thinking that she might be headed out of town that day. Who know what this summer will have in store for us The Rucker's and our many lovely friends that will help keep my 2 older ones entertained.
Happy First Day of Summer my Friends!
Oh and the babies are still talking in ther beds. I am not sure this nap is going to happen we shall see!
How to Handle Homework?
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment