Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday ...Finally

Okay here it is another edition of the not me Monday. Thanks to McMama I will have to say that it is difficult for me to make this post because...

I am the most perfect person at everything I do. I make the best choices in parenting, with friends and most of all my marriage. (NOT... I am human and I will have to say that I do on a regular basis make mistakes and make choices that could probably be better.)Let's remember is is Not Me Monday!

I did not drive around for 4 hours on the hunt for a black long sleeved onesie for my babies for our upcoming photo shoot that is Saturday. Not me I am always on top of things and I always have things done 2 months in advanced.

I did not encourage our family to eat out 3 times this weekend b/c I wasn't in the mood to fix dinner Friday. Why not eat out Sat for lunch? We were out running errands anyway and what about Sunday afternoon lunch? Well it is Sunday and don't you always eat out after church?

Well that is it for my Not Me Monday!

Have a Happy Week!

No comments: