UPDATE*** OK so my day has been pretty busy with my 4 kiddos. Mom and I took the babies to the Dr. but after the power nap that comes after getting vaccinations it has been non-stop. The babies are sooooo FUSSY! They only want to be held and there is only one of me so I do my best and YES I can hold 2 babies at one time. So I have. So not thinking and planning accordingly I forgot that tonight was my monthly Moms of Multiples meeting I was planning on attending until about 6:06 pm when the babies started to really fuss. I checked their temps and they both had a fever. So I gave them more Tylenol and called to let the group know that I was not going to leave my fussy fevered babies at home with dad and 2 big brothers. I am smarter than that.
Mikey & Lily had their 6 month check up with Dr. T today and they look great!! Here are their stats:
Mikey:
Weight - 15lbs. 11oz- 25%
height- 26 1/2-50%-75%
Lily:
Weight- 14lbs. 14 ozs-25%
Height-25 1/2- 50%
Both babies are growing nicely and even though Lily looks like a butter ball she is still small for her age Mikey seems to be following in his brothers footsteps b/c both of the boys were long and lean.
Both babies got 4 vaccinations including the first of 2 flu injections. Thanks to my mom who helped me at this appointment. Shots are always hard no matter if there is one baby or two.
How to Handle Homework?
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment