Friday, November 28, 2008

What a Week!!

It has been a while since I lasted posted and rightfully so. So here is a brief fragmented filled summary:

Tuesday: Lunch with Chase. Carter had Thanksgiving feast. Carter started vomiting at 8:30 pm. I was up all night.

Wednesday: Carter feeling better. Lily is very Fussy. 7:40pm after hours clinic. Ear infection #2. Return home. Mikey started w/ runny nose. Up almost all night.

Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving!! I am Thankful for my wonderful Husband my beautiful children and my family. My Brother is still in the hospital day 6 hoping and praying antibiotics will work. Mikey very fussy. Chase says his throat hurts. Planning on shopping early in the AM w/ BFF MN. Am I crazy? YES! Get off the phone at 11 pm.

Friday :Up at 3:45 feed babies. Head to Wal Mart. Let's just say last year was more fun. Eat Denny's with MN, JT & Lizzie. 7:30 Return home pick up Mikey & Chase head to Doctor. Mikey has fluid in one ear and a red throat and has a low grade fever. Chase has a nasty throat and tested positive for strep! Yeah! at least we can fix them w/ antibiotics. Return home 11am. Carter still sleeping 11:30 have difficult time waking Carter. Call Dr.. Return to Dr. w/Carter at 1:30. Nothing antibiotics can fix says he is still recovering from Tuesday.

Are you still with me?

I am tired and worn out and Eddie is installing our new much needed dishwasher and has been for the last 2-3 hours. Still not installed. Having to wash bottles by hand and sterilized the old fashion way. Hoping to be in bed by 11. I am so tired!

I will have to say I had a brief meltdown this afternoon before Carter's appointment. I am just tired and this is just one of those times. I am hoping that this never happens again!!
Good Night!!

No comments: