Friday, November 14, 2008

OMG where has the time gone?

Oh my gosh where has the time gone? On Sunday the babies will turn 6 months old! Can you believe it? I can't... it seems just like yesterday that we brought our tiny new additions home. So what have we accomplished in the past 6 months? Mikey and Lily can hold their bottles on there own for about 2 minutes. Mikey can sit by himself but he hasn't figured out that he can't reach forward with out falling over. Lily can sit with help but has no interest in doing it independently. They both love their big brothers! They love listening to stories and love rolling around the floor. Mikey is getting up on all fours and has even taken one crawling movement forward! OMG! We are not promoting crawling in our house b/c 2 crawling everywhere will be the end of any time that I thought I had. Lily just likes playing with her feet and being held. Go figure? So keep checking back for 6 month pics of our precious babies and big brothers!

No comments: