
*Update*
Sweet Olivia Vera Slatten was born April 30th at 2:08 P.M. She weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 19 1/4 inches long.
Olivia is in the NICU at Texas children's Hospital please pray for her rapid recovery and exit from the NICU.
Olivia is in the NICU at Texas children's Hospital please pray for her rapid recovery and exit from the NICU.
**Original post**
As I sit here at my computer I am just in awe of the great miracles that God offers us.
My BFF MN is about to become and Aunt for the first time. (Her twin, yes I said Twin, She and her brother are b/g twins which is AWESOME ). Her twin brother and his wife are in the hospital now waiting on the arrival of there f baby girl. MN called me briefly to give me an update on LS progress and from the sounds of it I don't think she has experienced one oz. of pain. They began inducing at 4:30 AM and about 10 am the update was that she was dilated to an 8 and she was sleeping.
Oh the joys of modern medicine!
I am in envy of her Labor so far.
But it makes me happy for everyone involved that a new baby girl is going to take here first breath and be greeted by so many that have talked, prayed and prepared for her for 9 long months.
As I sit here at my computer I am just in awe of the great miracles that God offers us.
My BFF MN is about to become and Aunt for the first time. (Her twin, yes I said Twin, She and her brother are b/g twins which is AWESOME ). Her twin brother and his wife are in the hospital now waiting on the arrival of there f baby girl. MN called me briefly to give me an update on LS progress and from the sounds of it I don't think she has experienced one oz. of pain. They began inducing at 4:30 AM and about 10 am the update was that she was dilated to an 8 and she was sleeping.
Oh the joys of modern medicine!
I am in envy of her Labor so far.
But it makes me happy for everyone involved that a new baby girl is going to take here first breath and be greeted by so many that have talked, prayed and prepared for her for 9 long months.
Good Luck L&M and we can't wait to meet your new baby girl!
To MN
Congratulations on becoming and official AUNT! You have always been our favorite Aunt and Baby O is so lucky to have you and your family. I can't wait to help you spoil her!
Laura
To MN
Congratulations on becoming and official AUNT! You have always been our favorite Aunt and Baby O is so lucky to have you and your family. I can't wait to help you spoil her!
Laura










No comments:
Post a Comment