As I am getting all of the Easter stuff together and making sure everyone has there Easter Best ready for church on Sunday I can't help but get a little sad about Easter being the Last of all of the First with Mikey and Lily. There First Birthday is quickly approaching and it is hard to believe that almost 1 year has gone by. They have changed so much and I know change is good but it makes me sad that my tiny babies are getting so big. Don't get me wrong I love where we are headed but these are my last babies. The last that I will be able to cuddle with and hold. It has been so amazing to see them both experience all of the First. I know that there will be lots of other first but as for First holidays Easter is the last one before there 1st birthday celebration.
Enjoy some pics below.
Mikey fell on a toy and bruised his sweet face. Poor Baby!

Sweet Lily (Her rash on her face has finally cleared up)

Mikey at Great Grammies funeral

Lily Kate

Mikey is the sweetest baby ever.

Look at all of my teeth. Mikey has 6 teeth they all came in within a 2 week period. He tolerated it well. (Lily has ZERO teeth as of today)

Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment