Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Last 35 years- April 15th

Well , today is my Birthday and I have little time for reflection b/c of my busy, chaotic life that I love so much so I figured I would reflect on my Blog. What has happened over the last 35 years I am sure I will leave out lots but I will try to touch on the highlights and this is 2 days late.



1974-I was born

1981 -My father passed away

1992- Graduated from High school

1995-bought my first New Car a Honda a accord- "Old Gold"

1999-Graduated from college...I know it took me a while but I did it and worked full time for most of it.

2000- Got my first teaching job

2000- Bought our first home

2000- Married the love of my life-Eddie

2001- Found out I was pregnant

2002- Gave birth to our first son Chase

2002-Became a stay at home Wife and Mom

2003-Found out I was expecting baby #2

2003-Gave birth to our second son Carter

2004-2007.... a blur

2007- Found out that we were expecting twins

2008- Had my first Major surgery c-section

2008-May -Gave birth to Michael Edmund & Lily Kate

2009- Turned 35

I have enjoyed a wonderful 35 years and am looking forward to the next 50

Tonight (Friday)I will celebrate with Eddie and my BFF MN & her Hubby RN.

Wednesday we had t-ball practice and then ate at La Maria with the kids and then had cake. What a wonderful day to spend with my family.