Here are some pictures from our First Birthday Celebration for Mikey & Lily Kate. The party was at 4 and at 4:01pm is started to down pour outside. So all our preparations of putting up a new Gazebo and moonwalk outside turned out to be a wash out. So plan B was putting the kid tables in the garage and doing prince and princess crafts. The kids made crowns and tiaras and played with princess Lily and Prince Mikey Blue play dough. I am still trying to get my house put back together after the Big event but it was all worth it! Thanks to everyone who helped with theh babies during the party and to Nichols for taking these great photos. it is hard to take all of the pictures when you are the hostess but is great to have awesome friends. Keep checking I will post more pictures once I figure out who else was taking some.
How to Handle Homework?
13 years ago










2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike & Lily!! I am so sorry we missed it Chris & I had the Weekend to Remember in sugarland. Looks like the cake was a smashing success
Happy Birthday Lily and Mike! Looks like alot of fun. Tell them Aubrey loves borrowing there jumperoo...thanks again and happy first bday to them both.
Post a Comment