Today was the day that Chase & Carter were to return back to school after the long holiday created by IKE. Well Chase was off and ready to go and Carter is home sick with me and the babies. His tummy started to hurt him yesterday afternoon. So I decided to keep him home just in case this really develops into something and to keep all of our germs at home.
So I decided to try my hand at cleaning. Yes I will try. So far I have cleaned both bathrooms and mopped all hard floors and cleaned the kitchen. Along with folding 2 loads of laundry and I have 2 more finishing up now. That's right I am trying to win my house back after my pregnancy and the chaos of bringing not 1 but 2 babies home. So far so good!
As for the pictures I promised well those will hopefully be up tonight.
Laura
How to Handle Homework?
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment