Sunday, September 21, 2008

Can you say NEW ROOF!

Well the insurance adjuster came out and his recommendation is that we should get a new roof. I will have to say that I am not happy about it b/c there is a million other things I would like to spend my money on and a deductible isn't on the top of that list.

So on to the loves of our life.

Chase has been having a great time taking a break from school but I will say we still have been reading lots and playing problem solving games. I think he is about ready to head back to school.

Carter keeps asking why he can't go to school everyday. I am so glad that he loves his teachers Mrs. Shelly & Mrs. Cathy. He is really ready to go back to school.

Lily Kate a beautiful bouncing baby girl is moving everywhere. She rolls from front to back and back to front and can't stay still and she sings lots. She is just perfect!!

Mikey is just our Smiley baby boy. He is everything that we dreamed of... Sweet natured and loving. He has other plans with his movements. He is scooting forward on his tummy and rolls from tummy to back but I think he might be my early crawler. I hope not!! I want them to stay in one place for as long as possible because when they start moving I will be super busy trying to coral them.

So today will be spent with our Grammie. Eddie had to go into to the new office to help get it set up for tomorrow so we will have lunch with Grammie and then to Toy r us.

I promise there will be new pic of the kids later tonight.

Laura

No comments: