Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday Begins!!

I am a follower of MckMama and want play along with her new Not Me Monday Post.

So here is my post.

I did not go to CVS 2x's in one day trying to figure out how to use ECB bucks without having to spend more Out of Pocket and each time I did that... spent more.

I did not ground my son from his DS for one day and follow through with it but instead extended it because I enjoy him so much more when he is not playing it. Not Me.

I did not just contemplate cancelling Mikey & Lily's 4 month appointments b/c I fear going by myself and the thought of them getting shots makes me want to vomit! Not Me.

I have plenty more but that is all the time I have becasue I am posting this when I should be picking up my house b/c my mom has Lily napping at her house and Mikey is napping in the nursery.

Laura

No comments: