Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Healthy Babies!!

Today was the day that I had to take Mikey & Lily in for there 4 month old check up. Was I up to it? NO! So off we went to our check up and everything was great!! Except Me. There is something about watching Dr's. & Nurses poke your tiny babies with needles that makes my heart ache!! I cried and loved on them and all is good now.



So here are there stats:



Mikey- 13lbs. 12 3/4 Oz- 25-50%

24 1/2 inches-25-50 %



Mikey has grown about 6 inches since birth and gained almost 8 lbs. Grow Mikey Grow!!





Lily Kate: 12 lbs. 11 1/4 Oz- 25-50%

23 1/2 inches 10-25%



Lily has gained almost 8 lbs. too and has grown only 5 inches. Grow Lily Grow!!


Before they saw Dr. T




Waiting to see Dr. T



At home after crying and sleeping after visiting w/ Dr. T



So our babies got a clean bill of health and Dr. T was so pleased with everything they are doing so she gave us the okay to start rice cereal. Keep checking for our first experience with food .

I am still in awe of how God has blessed our family. It was like yesterday that my heart was aching for my 3rd and to our surprise we were blessed with 2 healthy happy babies. God answers prayers and to my belief he only gives you what you can handle. Eddie and I are so excited about the days, month and years to come with our FAB 4.


Love,

Laura

No comments: